Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The first release of GNU Guitar since the refactoring project started.
To summarize the changes:
- GUI uses Qt5 instead of GTK+2
- Effects are interfaced using the LADSPA interface
- New icon (a guitar pick with the GNU head on it)
- New graphical interface layout (designed to look more like an audio rack)
- LADSPA_PATH is searched for additional effects
- Not all of the original guitar effects have been ported to LADSPA.
- The program does not find the builtin effects automatically on Windows (you have to set LADSPA_PATH)
- Only WASAPI and ALSA are currently supported (JACK, CoreAudio and ASIO are still on the to-do list)
- The preference window is not implemented for WASAPI, only ALSA
- Documentation is out of date.
There are probably more issues not mentioned here.