Please sign in to comment.
Added MAT to source.py as a metadata purge option.
- MAT consist of a python library that makes use of other metadata tools dedicated to specific file-formats. Always nice tidy and neat. Added checkbox for metadata purge. - Also added more validation on the file selection for the cleanup. Better validation on what file to write to. Added MAT to requirements.txt - Note: MAT is not available in PyPi, therefore, we clone it from the Tor repository. Added MAT to source-requirements.txt Added exiftool and poppler dependency to Debian/Ubuntu script. Added tests for binary file upload. Added test images for MAT Added MAT to source-requirements and setup_dev.sh Added intltool for MAT to travis.yml
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 112 additions and 7 deletions.
- +2 −0 .travis.yml
- +3 −0 install_files/source-requirements.txt
- +5 −0 securedrop/source-requirements.txt
- +2 −1 securedrop/source.py
- +3 −1 securedrop/source_templates/lookup.html
- +10 −0 securedrop/static/css/securedrop.css
- +29 −3 securedrop/store.py
- BIN securedrop/tests/test_images/clean.jpg
- BIN securedrop/tests/test_images/dirty.jpg
- +57 −1 securedrop/tests/unit_tests.py
- +1 −1 setup_dev.sh