English | 简体中文
The front-end and back-end separation authority management system based on Gin + Vue + Element UI OR Arco Design is extremely simple to initialize the system. You only need to modify the database connection in the configuration file. The system supports multi-instruction operations. Migration instructions can make it easier to initialize database information. Service instructions It's easy to start the api service.
🎬 Online Demo
Element UI vue demo：https://vue2.go-admin.dev
账号 / 密码： admin / 123456
Arco Design vue3 demo：https://vue3.go-admin.dev
账号 / 密码： admin / 123456
账号 / 密码： admin / 123456
Follow RESTful API design specifications
Based on the GIN WEB API framework, it provides rich middleware support (user authentication, cross-domain, access log, tracking ID, etc.)
RBAC access control model based on Casbin
Support Swagger documents (based on swaggo)
Database storage based on GORM, which can expand multiple types of databases
Simple model mapping of configuration files to quickly get the desired configuration
Code generation tool
TODO: unit test
- User management: The user is the system operator, this function mainly completes the system user configuration.
- Department management: configure the system organization (company, department, group), and display the tree structure to support data permissions.
- Position management: configure the positions of system users.
- Menu management: configure the system menu, operation authority, button authority identification, interface authority, etc.
- Role management: Role menu permission assignment and role setting are divided into data scope permissions by organization.
- Dictionary management: Maintain some relatively fixed data frequently used in the system.
- Parameter management: dynamically configure common parameters for the system.
- Operation log: system normal operation log record and query; system abnormal information log record and query.
- Login log: The system login log record query contains login exceptions.
- Interface documentation: Automatically generate related api interface documents according to the business code.
- Code generation: According to the data table structure, generate the corresponding addition, deletion, modification, and check corresponding business, and the whole process of visual operation, so that the basic business can be implemented with zero code.
- Form construction: Customize the page style, drag and drop to realize the page layout.
- Service monitoring: View the basic information of some servers.
- Content management: demo function, including classification management and content management. You can refer to the easy to use quick start.
Ready to work
At the same time, a series of tutorials including videos and documents are provided. How to complete the downloading to the proficient use, it is strongly recommended that you read these tutorials before you practice this project! ! !
Easily implement go-admin to write the first application-documentation tutorial
Teach you from getting started to giving up-video tutorial
Configuration instructions for go-admin menu [Must see]
If you have any questions, please read the above-mentioned usage documents and articles first. If you are not satisfied, welcome to issue and pr. Video tutorials and documents are being updated continuously.
📦 Local development
Development directory creation
# Create a development directory mkdir goadmin cd goadmin
Get the code
Important note: the two projects must be placed in the same folder;
# Get backend code git clone https://github.com/go-admin-team/go-admin.git # Get the front-end code git clone https://github.com/go-admin-team/go-admin-ui.git
Server startup instructions
# Enter the go-admin backend project cd ./go-admin # Update dependencies go mod tidy # Compile the project go build # Change setting # File path go-admin/config/settings.yml vi ./config/setting.yml # 1. Modify the database information in the configuration file # Note: The corresponding configuration data under settings.database # 2. Confirm the log path
E:\go-admin>go build # github.com/mattn/go-sqlite3 cgo: exec /missing-cc: exec: "/missing-cc": file does not exist
D:\Code\go-admin>go build # github.com/mattn/go-sqlite3 cgo: exec gcc: exec: "gcc": executable file not found in %PATH%
Initialize the database, and start the service
# The first configuration needs to initialize the database resource information # Use under macOS or linux $ ./go-admin migrate -c config/settings.dev.yml # ⚠️Note: Use under windows $ go-admin.exe migrate -c config/settings.dev.yml # Start the project, you can also use the IDE for debugging # Use under macOS or linux $ ./go-admin server -c config/settings.yml # ⚠️Note: Use under windows $ go-admin.exe server -c config/settings.yml
Use docker to compile and start
# Compile the image docker build -t go-admin . # Start the container, the first go-admin is the container name, and the second go-admin is the image name # -v Mapping configuration file Local path: container path docker run --name go-admin -p 8000:8000 -v /config/settings.yml:/config/settings.yml -d go-admin-server
# windows env GOOS=windows GOARCH=amd64 go build main.go # or # linux env GOOS=linux GOARCH=amd64 go build main.go
UI interactive terminal startup instructions
# Installation dependencies npm install # or cnpm install # Start service npm run dev
JetBrains open source certificate support
go-admin project has always been developed in the GoLand integrated development environment under JetBrains, based on the free JetBrains Open Source license(s) genuine free license. I would like to express my gratitude.
🤟 Sponsor Us
If you think this project helped you, you can buy a glass of juice for the author to show encouragement
Copyright (c) 2022 wenjianzhang