A SS(R) panel for managing multiple users, powered by Go & Docker.
- Simple to use - Easy to create and activate server by one click.
- Fast - Create & destroy server container via docker in seconds.
- Safe - Users are isolated by different containers, it is easy to suspend account by stopping related docker container.
- Automatic - User's account will be suspended automatically by background job if it exceeds the max bandwidth limit or the expired date.
- Easy to deploy - ignite is powered by Go, you can copy and run it by very easy steps, you can also deploy ignite by docker.
Please refer to 《ignite中文安装指南》
To build ignite, you need to prepare your Go development environment first, then follow the steps:
- clone ignite to your go workspace
Pull request is welcome!
- Fork ignite
- Clone it:
git clone https://github.com/yourname/ignite
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Make changes and add them:
git add .
- Commit changes:
git commit -m "Add some feature"
- Push your commits:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Create pull request