The contents of these wiki articles are not suitable to be put in the Go 101 book, so I put them here.
- Slices related:
- Assignments related:
- Personal opinions:
- Some summaries:
- Immutable/read-only values related:
- Lacking support for immutable values is a potential security threat for Go programs.
- The benefits of supporting immutable and read only values.
- Go immutable value proposal list.
- A proposal to avoid duplicating underlying bytes when using strings as read only byte arguments.
- An immutable value proposal to let Go support final exported values.
- A proposal to support read-only and practical immutable values in Go.
- More facts and details: