1.5.37 - Update (15 December 2018)
- Added specials to Known Products list in discovery tab (includes customization parts and emotes).
- Updated name mappings list.
1.5.36 - Update (15 December 2018)
- Updated items list to match NMS 1.77 Update.
1.5.35 - Update (24 November 2018)
- Updated items list to match NMS 1.75 "Visions" Update. NOTE: There are additional name mappings needed for "Visions" that aren't yet in the editor.
1.5.34 - Update (3 November 2018)
- Updated items list to match NMS 1.71 patch.
- Added "Test Mode" option to Edit menu, which removes many restrictions imposed by the editor.
1.5.33 - Update (30 October 2018)
- Added Nautilon Exocraft and items (added in NMS 1.7).
- Fixed bug in filename generation for base backup/restore.
1.5.32 - Update (13 October 2018)
- Removed the enable/disable slots feature in Exocraft inventory UI (the game restricts this now).
- Changed Add Item function to set the stack size to 1 for technology modules
- Fixed issue with stacking technology modules while moving to other inventories (stack size should be 1)
1.5.31 - Update (6 October 2018)
- Added name (Pilgrim) for new vehicle.
- Removed Expand Inventory button for vehicles (restricted in-game).
1.5.30 - Update (2 October 2018)
- Fixed issue where freighter bases aren't being saved in the correct location.
- Updated name mapper for version 1.61.
- Added 7x2 size limit on Exosuit - Technology inventory (to match hard-coded game rule).
- Added procedural vehicle technologies (experimental 01/10 branch only).
- Updated items list to match experimental 01/10 branch.
1.5.29 - Update (28 September 2018)
- Updated items list to match NMS 1.61
1.5.28 - Update (14 September 2018)
- Fixed some UI sizing issues on dialogs.
- Added known products/technologies list to filter out procedural/maintenance items.
- Fixed issue where modified date was not refreshing on save.
- Updated items list for latest experimental branch.
- Added more name mappings for save files.
1.5.27 - Update (8 September 2018)
- Improved field validation (trim whitespace on input)
- Changed procedural technology/product names to use available values instead of code names.
- Added more name mappings for save files.
1.5.26 - Update (6 September 2018)
- Updated items list to match NMS 1.59
- Fixed a few more issues with UI sizing.
- Added directory detection for when user runs the jar file without setting working directory path (should fix "unable to save" errors).
1.5.25 - Update (1 September 2018)
- Improved logging and console output messages.
- Fixed a number of issues with UI sizing.
- Replaced InventoryFontScale with InventoryScaling (default=1.0) in config file.
1.5.24 - Update (31 August 2018)
- Added more name mappings for new save files.
- Changed mapping function to show warnings only once per file load/save.
1.5.23 - Update (28 August 2018)
- Added more name mappings for new save files.
- Updated save/saveas functions so that they no longer trigger a file reload.
- Added new Move Base Computer dialog, which allows users to select from various base parts to swap with.
1.5.22 - Update (26 August 2018)
- Updated items list for NMS 1.58 [experimental]
- Added name mappings for converting new (experimental) save files into a format the editor can use.
- Changed "Expand Inventory" button to "Resize Inventory" and allowed size reduction on inventory containers.
NOTE: This version should support the 24/08 experimental build of NMS as well as the current public release (1.57).
1.5.21 - Update (23 August 2018)
- Updated broken slot detection to cater for the error in save file when slot is repaired in-game.
1.5.20 - Update (22 August 2018)
- Added escapes for unicode characters in the raw JSON editor (should prevent a crash).
- Added detection for truncated (corrupted) save files and added them to the recovery mode.
1.5.19 - Update (20 August 2018)
- Changed the editor to store all backup files in new backups directory (under same directory as editor).
- Updated save file modification detection and handling to make it more robust, and gave user much more control over the auto-load feature by providing an opt-out.
- Added ability to backup / restore freighter bases.
- Fixed an issue where Atlas words tickboxes could not be edited.
1.5.18 - Update (19 August 2018)
- Added "Move Base Computer" function which allows users to swap their base computer with a pre-placed Signal Booster.
- Added a new Frequestly Asked Questions help file.
1.5.17 - Update (17 August 2018)
- Updated items list for NMS 1.57
- Updated freighter home seed to clear the old freighter NPC structure when set.
- Added search function to Add Item dialog.
- Fixed some minor display issues on the main tab.
- Fixed some missing item names in the items list (eg: Star Silk)
1.5.16 - Update (15 August 2018)
- Added Repair All Slots / Technology menu item.
- Added more logging messages to debug output.
- Updated file saving method to use the same filename instead of switching between auto/manual saves.
- Added detection for when the game updates a save file while it is open for editing, includes an auto-load feature.
1.5.15 - Update (10 August 2018)
- Updated items list for NMS 1.55
- Fixed issue where procedural tech could not be moved to technology-only inventory.
- Added an auto-update process via the launcher executables.
1.5.14 - Update (8 August 2018)
- Added procedural products to the items list.
- Added ability to add procedural generated Tech / Products through the Add Item dialog.
- Fixed an issue where only the first 4 or 5 bases were showing in the base dropdown list.
- Procedurally generated names for technology / products still do not show in the editor as I haven't worked out the algorithm.
1.5.13 - Update (6 August 2018)
- Added Atlas language to known words list.
- Updated broken slot repair to handle salvaged ships in NEXT.
1.5.12 - Update (5 August 2018)
- Rolled back change to so-called "improved" font scaling, as it didn't work properly.
- Added "InventoryFontScale" value to config file to allow text on inventory items to be scaled up or down. Default is 0.75.
- Updated "Use Old Models" to "Use Old Colours" in ships tab, as it only seems to affect colours.
- Fixed Change Stack Size button to take into account item multipliers.
- Increased maximum health to 200, as various shield tech increased maximum health beyond the previous maximum (100).
1.5.11 - Update (4 August 2018)
- Added checkbox to allow ships to use old (pre-NEXT) models.
- Improved font scaling, so editor should look he same regardless of O/S scaling.
- Fixed stack size issues for various items (eg: Projectile Ammunition) which affected the Add Item, Move Item, and Change Stack Size functions.
1.5.10 - Update (3 August 2018)
- Updated data from game files (NMS 1.53).
- Added double click handling to Item Move dialog.
- Added "On Mission" status indicator to frigates view.
- Updated delete function so that it should no longer break missions in progress.
- Added ability to change Galaxy using Coordinate Viewer.
- Added new executables to increase memory available to the editor (with -4G suffix) for those who are encountering out of memory errors.
1.5.9 - Update (1 August 2018)
- Fixed issue where incorrect tabs were being enabled/disabled after editing raw JSON.
- Added the ability to modify item quantity and procedural id through the item viewer.
- Added the ability to repair damaged frigates.
- Added an Unlearn All button for learned words.
1.5.8 - Update (31 July 2018)
- Changed Known Words Learn All function to only learn the words that are actually used by each race.
- Fixed issue where edits made to Frigate stats don't save when you select the next frigate.
- Updated the frigate trait list to show which traits are beneficial or not in the dropdowns.
- Removed formatting from item descriptions in the item viewer.
- Fixed issue where primary trait was not being updated on frigate type change.
1.5.7 - Update (30 July 2018)
- Updated frigate management to filter traits based on frigate type.
- Set limit on number of frigates to 30 (this is the in-game limit).
- Changed Copy button to create frigates with new random seed value and no name.
1.5.6 - Update (30 July 2018)
- Added ability to manage frigates and their stats.
- Added home system seed field to freighters.
1.5.5 - Update (29 July 2018)
- Added a save file recovery feature for saves that are corrupted in-game.
- Added a check to ensure that an invalid ship index produced by the game doesn't impact the editor.
1.5.4 - Update (28 July 2018)
- Added Delete Ship button (BE CAREFUL!).
- Updated item viewer to show the correct ID for procedural technology.
- Updated the planetary base backup/restore function to support NEXT bases.
- Players who previously backed up their bases pre-NEXT should be able to restore their bases from file (choose "All" in the file selection dialog). This will automatically create a new main room structure, a teleporter, a doorway/ramp, and a few windows where things used to be in your old base.
- The base restore function does not support terrain modifications (yet), so there is still an issue where terrain can bleed through the floor, especially with bases built underground.
1.5.3 - Update (27 July 2018)
- Updated for NMS 1.51.
- Updated the items database and fixed item categories.
- Updated NPC races list to detect new models.
- Added base selection box to the Base Information tab, to allow users to view all bases, not just the first one.
1.5.2 - Update (26 July 2018)
- Updated exosuit and ship health to new max levels (was changed in NEXT).
- Temporarily removed freighter NPCs from editor.
1.5.1 - Update (26 July 2018)
- Added procedural technology to the items list (tech bought from vendors and installed).
- Temporarily disabled the base backup/restore functionality (work in progress).
1.5.0 - First release for NEXT
- Updated items database for No Man's Sky 1.5 (NEXT).
- Added Nanites and Quicksilver fields to Exosuit tab.