Simple modules for functional programming, done for fun.
- Use ECMAScript 2015+. I have no plan to support ECMAScript 5 or older, so Bring Your Own Transpiler.
- Test-drive all development using Jest.
- Modules must be as minimal and have no external dependencies.
- The API must expose no more than necessary.
- The API should accept array arguments last to facilitate composition of curried functions.
- Functions must never mutate their inputs.
- Assume reasonable defaults and avoid configuration objects.
- Prefer immutability and pure functions over performance.
- Modules expose curried versions of their functions whenever appropriate.
The MIT License (MIT). Copyright (c) 2016 Luís Rodrigues.