Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Recipes are directions to Compile on how to configure, build, and install a particular software package.
- Online recipe browser
- Writing Recipes
- Recipe types
- Recipe file structure
- Resources files
- Dynamic variables
- Other options
- Recipes for precompiled software (such as Skype or Adobe Flash Player)
- Recipes mailing list
- Sharing recipes
- FindPackage - Search for recipes and packages
- UpdateRecipes - Update local recipe cache from the recipe store.
- GetRecipe - Fetch a recipe and place it in the local recipe cache, /Data/Compile/Recipes/.
- NewVersion - Use an existing recipe as a template for a new software version
- MakeRecipe - Create a recipe template from a URL.