GoCardless OAuth Demo App
A simple demo of using the GoCardless Pro OAuth API to connect one's GoCardless account to a third-party application.
A public instance of this app for use as a demo runs on Heroku at https://gocardless-oauth-demo.herokuapp.com.
git clone https://github.com/gocardless/oauth-demo.git cd oauth-demo bundle cp .env.example .env $EDITOR .env # Update the .env file wih your authentication details (see below for help) bundle exec rackup
Then open http://localhost:9292/
- GOCARDLESS_CLIENT_ID: The
client_idof your GoCardless app
- GOCARDLESS_CLIENT_SECRET: The
client_secretof your GoCardless app
- GOCARDLESS_CONNECT_URL: The URL at which the GoCardless OAuth flow is available (
- GOCARDLESS_CONNECT_AUTHORIZE_PATH: The path to the authorize endpoint (
- GOCARDLESS_CONNECT_ACCESS_TOKEN_PATH The path to the authorize endpoint (
- GOCARDLESS_API_URL: The URL at which the GoCardless Pro API is available (
- SESSION_SECRET: A random string for securing session data
- REDIRECT_URI: The redirect URI of your GoCardless app. (http://localhost:9292/analytics if running locally with
bundle exec rackup)