Official GoChain documentation.
General Information about GoChain
You can find general GoChain information and help on wiki.
If you have questions or want to discuss something, check out the discussions section.
Smart Contract / DApp Developers
If you are developing smart contracts or dapps to deploy to GoChain, you'll find the information you need here.
Developing on GoChain
Since GoChain is 100% Ethereum compatible, all the Ethereum developer tools will work including web3.js, Truffle Framework, etc. To use those tools, simply point them to a GoChain network, more details on how to do that below.
- Building, deploying and interacting with contracts using web3 CLI -- Recommended
- How to deploy OpenZeppelin token contracts super easily
- How to deploy to GoChain with Truffle Framework
- How to deploy to GoChain using MyEtherWallet
- How to deploy to Gochain using Remix
- How to deploy to GoChain using Visual Studio Code and the GoChain Wallet
- Learn why GoChain fees are 7500x cheaper than Ethereum
- Wrapped GO contract
The GoChain public network is the best performing web3/Ethereum compatible blockchain on the market.
- Higher throughput volumes: 1300 tx/s
- Faster transaction times: 5 second blocks
- Lower fees: >7500x cheaper than Ethereum
Give it a try for yourself to experience the difference.
Network RPC URLs
When interacting with GoChain, the easiest way is to use our hosted JSON-RPC API's. The base URLs are:
- GoChain MainNet - https://rpc.gochain.io
Running a Public Network Node
Integrating GoChain into Wallets
Click here for all the information you'll need for doing these integrations.
GoChain is highly optimized for private blockchain networks and has been battle tested in the wild for over a year.
Learn how to setup your own GoChain network here.
Post your questions here: https://github.com/gochain/docs/discussions.