Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added: Clean URL support. Snippet can now be requested by its name, e.g.
Install using Composer:
$ composer require rah/rah_external_output:1.1.0
- Changed: The installer doesn't use embedded version numbers. The only purpose for the installer is to handle migrations anyway.
Install using Composer:
$ composer require rah/rah_external_output:1.0.4
- Fixed: PHP namespace compatibility.
- Changed: Under Textpattern 4.6.0-dev adds the 'View' link to the new action bar.
- Improved: Internal clean up.
- Improved: Use Textpattern's assigned flags to ensure future compatibility.
- Improved: Creating preferences to the memory isn't necessary.
- Changed: Now doesn't uninstall
rah_eo_prefixed form partials with the plugin. These forms could be used for something else than just as the plugin's snippets.
- Dropped: code path used as a plugin cache fallback. Now relays on existence of plugin-lifecycle callbacks.
- Dropped: migration cleaner deployed in v0.6. Is no longer relevant.
- Removed: Plugin's own user interface. The plugin now uses
rah_eo_prefixed form partials and integrates with Forms panel.
<txp:rah_external_output />tag. As forms are used, normal and more flexible output_form tag can be used.
- Removed: Raw PHP support to comply with r3706.
- Added: Ability to set a snippet's content-type using a file extension in the name.
- Added: Migration assistant script. The script is run automatically on install and migrates rah_external_output snippets from the old interface to Forms.
rah_external_output.snippet_endcallback event for developers.
- Changed: Returns a 404 page instead of the home page when requesting a nonexistent snippet.
- Changed: Tag trace can no longer be controlled using a URL parameter. A tag trace is added when the snippet name has a
.htmlextension and the site is in debugging mode.
- Now requires PHP5 or newer.
- Compatibility with Textpattern v4.5.0.
- Fixed: now handles raw PHP tags.
- Changed: now parses tag structure in same fashion as core. Do it twice. Provides identical results with core in every scenario.
- Added: ability to display tag trace, and error reporting, by adding
&rah_external_output_trace=1) to the snippet URL when site's production status is set to debugging.
- Added: CSRF (session riding) protection using Textpattern's core functions introduced in v4.4.1.
- Changed: Make sure the plugin interfaces is all in one language.
- Changed: Only try to drop old database tables when humanly possible that there is old leftovers. Don't run queries when updating from clean to clean.
- Changed: set temporary version number when installing. Removes the possibility of running the installer twice for no reason.
- Now requires Textpattern version 4.4.1 or newer.
- Fixed: Error in
- Fixed: Closed open
<thead>tag in the main list view.
- Fixed: Now admin-side page title uses language strings.
- Fixed: Saving snippets while changing name.
- Fixed: Now keeps the sent data in the editor if error occurs during saving instead of fetching the old data from the database.
- Added: Translation support. Interface now uses language strings.
<txp:rah_external_output />tag now caches fetched results.
- Added: Now uses plugin_lifecycle callbacks, and includes uninstaller.
- Added: Adds an options link to the Plugins pane which directs to the plugin's admin-interface.
- Removed: Mime-interface. Was confusing and not so many used it. Trying to simplify the user interface.
- Changed: The user-interface and markup. Removed heading, removed inline styles, added
<thead>tags to the tables.
- Changed: Now uses new, improved multi-selection/edit feature, seen in other rah-plugins.
- Changed: now uses
textpatterncallback instead of outputting the snippets right away when the plugin is loaded.
- Changed: Now checks if the saving/updating succeeds, instead of expecting.
- Now requires Textpattern 4.2.0 (or newer) for full feature compatibility.