Extends Textpattern’s search to links.
List of features
- Search results are customizable with Textpattern’s link forms.
- A simple tag,
<txp:rah_link_search />. The tag shows search results.
- The search works with the standard core
?qHTTP GET search. Core conditionals and forms can work too, including
- Textpattern r3586 (i.e. 4.5.0).
Installation and usage
The general behavior stands: paste plugin code to the plugin installer textarea and run the automatic setup. When done, just activate the plugin and you are ready to use the new tag,
You can now use
<txp:rah_link_search /> to display links on your search results page. It works same as
<txp:article /> would.
The tag and attributes
The tag is
<txp:rah_link_search />. It has the same attributes as
<txp:linklist /> tag (and one additional). See linklist for the list of attributes. In addition to, the tag has one extra attribute,
Omit setting result count. If the attribute is set to
"0" (zero), search_result_count won’t be updated with the number of results. This attribute could be helpful if rah_link_search is used in conjunction with article tags, as article tags won’t update the count once it’s already set.
Outputs list of search results (if any) and a search form.
<txp:search_input /> <txp:rah_link_search />
Using as a container tag
<txp:rah_link_search> <h3><txp:link /></h3> <p><txp:link_description /></p> </txp:rah_link_search>
TXP v4.5.0 launches)Version 0.5 – upcoming (when
Version 0.4 – 2012/01/29
- Word mathcing is now identical with rah_file_search. Entries are matched for all searched words, not for any.
- In a container mode empty string is accepted as a wrapped content. Form isn’t fetched even when nothing is wrapped, as long as the tag is used as a container.
Version 0.3 – 2011/03/24
- Searches are case-insensitive.
- Searches can match multiple words.
Version 0.2 – 2011/02/24
- Added new attributes:
- Changed the matching syntax.
- Fixed query escaping.
- Now requires Textpattern version 4.3.0 or newer.
Version 0.1 – 2009/03/25
- Initial release.