GoDaddy Reseller Store
Contributors: godaddy, fjarrett, bfocht, eherman24
Tags: godaddy, reseller, program, [storefront](https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/storefront/), store, products, responsive, shortcode, ecommerce
Requires at least: 4.6
Tested up to: 4.9
Requires PHP: 5.4
Stable tag: 1.7.0
License URI: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Design your own storefront for your GoDaddy Reseller plan and have more control over your customers experience and business!
Note: This plugin requires PHP 5.4 or higher
With this plugin, you have the option to easily design a site with the imported product catalog, complete with your pricing, preferred currency and language. You can update your site, themes, product description, and images, easily and painlessly as well as use key features like domain search, domain transfer, and cart widgets!
The product catalog includes cPanel and Plesk hosting, Wordpress, Website Builder, Workspace Email, Security, and Web Marketing applications.
- Easily design a site that is for desktop or mobile devices in your theme
- Add domain registration and domain transfer forms to you storefront
- Imports product catalog with your pricing in your preferred currency and language
- Update products/descriptions/images
- Easily create pages with different layouts and products on the page
- Add core functions to your site with shopper and cart widgets
English - Dansk - Deutsch - Ελληνικά - Español - Español de México - Suomi - Français - हिन्दी - Bahasa Indonesia - Italiano - 日本語 - 한국어 - मराठी - Bahasa Melayu - Norsk bokmål - Nederlands - Polski - Português do Brasil - Português - Русский - Svenska - ไทย - Tagalog - Türkçe - Українська - Tiếng Việt - 简体中文 - 香港中文版 - 繁體中文
If you run into a problem, post your question in UserVoice or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help. Remember, the more information you can provide up-front, the easier it is for us to verify the problem and the faster we can help!
- Screenshot(s) - How-to guide
- Name and version of your theme - Video tutorial
- List of all active plugins on your site - Video tutorial
- Steps taken or details we should know to reproduce and verify the problem
You can call our support team at (480) 505-8857
Development of this plugin is done on GitHub. Pull requests on existing issues are welcome!
Frequently Asked Questions
What reseller programs will this plugin work with?
This plugin is designed for the GoDaddy Reseller Program. If you have not purchased a reseller program, you can activate the plugin with our "in house" reseller. At any time, you can updgrade the reseller to your own.
What settings should I update in the Reseller Control Center?
We recommend you set the Home Url to your WordPress storefront. We also suggest you set up a Custom Domain and point the DNS to our server. The Custom Domain must be on a subdomain that matches the same root domain of your WordPress storefront. For example, your WordPress storefront is hosted on www and your custom domain is hosted on shop. Follow these instructions to set your custom domain. https://www.godaddy.com/help/use-a-custom-domain-for-my-storefront-5040
You can update both the home url and custom domain setting at https://reseller.godaddy.com/settings/branding
How do I set the currency and language for the product catalog?
The currency and language are set in the Reseller Control Center
Do you have a pre-built WordPress site?
We encourage each reseller to create their own unique site and content for their storefronts. This provides a better experience for your customers and more opportunities for search engine optimization. While we can't test every theme with our plugin, we try our best to make the plugin compatible. GoDaddy provides several free themes including Primer and Activation that we test with our plugin. You can use content from the turnkey website to help you build your own WordPress site.
I am getting an error while trying to activate the plugin. What should I do?
If you are having an issue, we recommend you deactivate your other plugins and then try to activate the Reseller Store plugin. You can also try changing to another theme and the try re activating the plugin. Before making any of these changes, we recommend you make a backup of your site and database.
While we strive to make the plugin compatible with many themes and plugins, our plugin creates a custom post type which can cause some themes and custom builder plugins to interfere with the registration of the custom post type.
What shortcodes are supported?
While we recommend you use our widgets for your storefront, we do have a shortcodes for each widget. Domain Registration [rstore_domain]
Domain Transfer [rstore_domain_transfer]
Domain Search (Advanced) [rstore_domain_search page_size="5" ]
View Cart Button [rstore_cart_button ]
Product Post Pod [rstore_product post_id=10 show_title=1 show_content=1 show_price=1 redirect=1 button_label="Add to cart" text_cart="Continue to cart" image_size="original" ]
Log in/out Button [rstore_login welcome_message="Welcome Back" login_button_text="Log In" logout_button_text="Log Out" ]
How do I make the domain search return results on page load?
You can add
?domainToCheck=example.com to your query string on any page that has the domain search widget and the widget will perform an automatic search on page load.
1.7.0 - September 2018
- Update: Products default to redirect to cart
- Update: Use
nextStepUrlfrom API after adding product to cart
- Update: Move
rstore_append_add_to_cart_formas a filter for
- Update: Bumped Domain Search to version 3.1.1
- Update: Domain search prevents user navigation away from the page when domains are selected
1.6.1 - May 2018
- Publish to WordPress.org
1.6.0 - May 2018
- New: Add domain transfer widget and shortcode
- New: Add domain registration widget and shortcode
- Update: Rename Domain search widget to Domain Search (Advanced)
- New: Beaver Builder module for widgets
- New: Visual Composer (WPBakery) module for widgets
1.5.2 - February 2018
- Update: API endpoint
- Update: New demo Youtube video link in the README
- Fix: Exclude the Squiz.PHP.CommentedOutCode.Found from the phpcs ruleset to fix the build
- Update: Domain search widget 2.1.6
1.5.1 - December 2017
- Update: Change logic on how urls are built
- Update: CSS fixes for domain search results when displayed in a modal
1.5.0 - December 2017
- Fix: Add bootstrap classes to buttons
- Fix: CSS and display issues when using shortcodes
- Fix: Display domain name in taken and available message
- New: Add support for domainToCheck on query string
1.4.1 - December 2017
- Fix: Fail softly on older PHP versions
1.4.0 - December 2017
- Fix: Remove menu position
1.3.0 - December 2017
- New: Bulk restore product post
- Fix: Compatibility issues with other themes/plugins
- Fix: Short codes render in wrong place
1.2.0 - November 2017
- Update: Domain search 2.1.2
1.1.1 - November 2017
- Fix: Compatibility issues with Page Builder by SiteOrigin
- New: Add Product Options to Edit Product Screen
- Tweak: Moved reset button meta box to Product Options
1.1.0 - October 2017
- New: Import tags
- Update: Domain search widget 2.1.0
- Fix: Issue with shortcodes and Visual Composer
- New: Add
- New: Add Reset button to product page
- Tweak: Add span tags to product pricing
- New: Add empty index.php to every directory
1.0.3 - August 2017
- New: Shopper login widget
- New: Add more options including cart redirect to the product widget
- New: Move shortcodes to a new class and add new shortcodes.
- Fix: No longer store cart count in a cookie
- Fix: Image size on the product widget
- Fix: Display error if post id cannot be found on product widget
- Fix: No longer remove html from widget labels
1.0.0 - July 2017
- New: Plugin activation is easier with integration of the Reseller Control Center
- New: Add Product Widget
- New: Add demo reseller
- New: Add product widget
- New: Unit tests
- New: Add filters for language and currency settings
- New: Localization settings are now set in the Reseller Control Center
- Tweak: Default language and currency settings from the RCC instead of WordPress user settings
- Tweak: Don't delete posts on uninstall
- Tweak: Language updates
- Fix: Show full post for embedded custom post type
- Fix: No longer delete custom posts on uninstall of plugin
- Fix: Pressing the "Enter" key now properly triggers a domain search
0.2.0 - April 2017
- New: Domain search shortcode
- Tweak: Verify setup JS is enqueued
- Fix: Stop using
INPUT_SERVERas it is unreliable in FastCGI mode
- Fix: Post meta not updating after sync
- Fix: WordPress coding standards updates
- Fix: Do admin referrer check on Permalinks save
0.1.0 - January 2017
- Initial release