- Type English, Cantonese, uppercase, lowercase, accents, non-accents, intonations, whatever, your shit shows up in big letters.
- So basically it shows you your English <-> Cantonese equivalent that you might have forgotten because Cantonese is hard.
- If this doesn't make sense don't worry, it's all for myself.
- There's an environment variable to setup: file where to record the new words equivalence
- cnadd to add your words equivalence
- cn to see the list of words recorded
Workflow available here: releases