Design elements for Godot
Purposes of this repository
- Share ideas, proposals and assets related to Godot's user experience.
- Discuss the proposed ideas in order to make them better and reach consensus.
- Provide high-quality assets and UX recommendations for Godot.
archives: Anything deprecated should go to this folder.
communication: Everything needed for communication such as flyers, posters, banners, …
concepts: Here to store design ideas, fan art, …
engine: Everything included into the Godot editor (especially icons).
godette: Designs for the personified Godot character.
goodies: T-shirts, mugs, stickers, business cards, …
screenshots: Screenshots of the editor to use for demonstration purposes.
wallpapers: Official or fan-made wallpapers.
websites: Everything related to Godot's Web presence or communities.
Editor icons must be first optimized before being added to the engine, to do so:
- Add them to the "/engine/icons/svg" folder.
- Run the "optimize.py" script (you must have
The optimized icons will be generated in the "/engine/icons/optimized" folder.
Unless otherwise specified, files contained in this repository are licensed
under CC BY 4.0 International, as described in the