Third Person Shooter Demo
Third person shooter demo made using Godot Engine.
Check out this demo on the asset library: https://godotengine.org/asset-library/asset/678
masterbranch is compatible with the latest stable Godot version (currently 4.x).
If you are using an older version of Godot, use the appropriate branch for your Godot version:
The repository is big, so expect a high wait time when opening the project for the first time.
Git LFS is no longer required for the current
You only need Git LFS if you are checking out the
Those branches have instructions for Git LFS in their README files.
You can either download from the Godot Asset Library, clone this repository, or download a ZIP archive.
- Mouse or Gamepad Right Stick: Look around
- W/A/S/D, Arrow keys, Gamepad Left Analog Stick or Gamepad D-Pad: Move
- Space, Gamepad A/Cross: Jump
- Right Mouse Button, Gamepad Left Trigger (L2) (press to toggle, or hold and release): Aim
- Left Mouse Button, Gamepad Right Trigger (R2): Shoot (only while aiming)
- Escape, Gamepad Start: Go to main menu/quit
- F11 or Alt + Enter: Toggle fullscreen
- F3: Toggle debugging information (such as FPS counter)
See LICENSE.md for details.