Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Open-source Harbor project:
- Support deploy Harbor with Helm Chart, enables the user to have high availability of Harbor services, refer to the Installation and Configuration Guide.
- Support on-demand Garbage Collection, enables the admin to configure run docker registry garbage collection manually or automatically with a cron schedule.
- Support Image Retag, enables the user to tag image to different repositories and projects, this is particularly useful in cases when images need to be retagged programmatically in a CI pipeline.
- Support Image Build History, makes it easy to see the contents of a container image, refer to the User Guide.
- Support Logger customization, enables the user to customize STDOUT / STDERR / FILE / DB logger of running jobs.
- Improve user experience of Helm Chart Repository:
- Chart searching included in the global search results
- Show chart versions total number in the chart list
- Mark labels to helm charts
- The latest version can be downloaded as default one on the chart list view
- The chart can be deleted by deleting all the versions under it
Installation and Upgrade
- For instructions about how to deploy open-source Harbor, see the Installation and Configuration Guide.