This is the main table of contents for the Harbor 1.10.x documentation.
Harbor Installation and Configuration
This section describes how to install Harbor and perform the required initial configurations. These day 1 operations are performed by the Harbor Administrator.
- Test Harbor with the Demo Server
- Harbor Compatibility List
- Harbor Installation Prerequisites
- Download the Harbor Installer
- Configure HTTPS Access to Harbor
- Configure the Harbor YML File
- Run the Installer Script
- Deploying Harbor with High Availability via Helm
- Deploy Harbor with the Quick Installation Script
- Troubleshooting Harbor Installation
- Reconfigure Harbor and Manage the Harbor Lifecycle
- Customize the Harbor Token Service
- Configure Harbor User Settings at the Command Line
This section describes how to use and maintain Harbor after deployment. These day 2 operations are performed by the Harbor Administrator.
- Configuring Authentication
- Managing Users
- Configure Global Settings
- Configure Project Quotas
- Configuring Replication
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Garbage Collection
- Upgrade Harbor and Migrate Data
Working with Harbor Projects
This section describes how users with the developer, master, and project administrator roles manage and participate in Harbor projects.
- Create Projects
- Project Configuration
- Working with Images, Tags, and Helm Charts
- Using API Explorer
Build, Customize, and Contribute to Harbor
This section describes how developers can build from Harbor source code, customize their deployments, and contribute to the open-source Harbor project.
- Build Harbor from Source Code
- Developing the Harbor Frontend
- Customize the Harbor Look & Feel
- Developing for Internationalization
- Using Make
- View and test Harbor REST API via Swagger
- Registry Landscape
- E2E Test Scripting Guide
See also the list of Articles from the Harbor Community.