date: 2019-07-31 title: "Hugo 0.56.3: A couple of Bug Fixes" description: "This version fixes a couple of bugs introduced in 0.56.0." categories: ["Releases"] images:
This is a bug-fix release with a couple of important fixes. After getting feedback about the new Hugo Modules feature, this release also adds some minor improvements:
It adds support for overlapping file mounts, even for the filesystems where we walk down the directory structure. One relevant example that is fixed by this release:
[module] [[module.mounts]] source="content1" target="content" [[module.mounts]] source="content2" target="content/docs"
The above is obviously both common and very useful. This was never an issue with the situations where you load a specific file/directory (e.g.
User feedback also told us that these file mounts were a little hard to debug, so we added a new command that prints the configured mounts as a JSON:
hugo config mounts
- hugolib: Fix bundle header clone logic 0e086785 @bep #6136
- docs: Regenerate CLI docs 02b947ea @bep
- commands: Add "hugo config mounts" command d7c233af @bep #6144
- commands: Cleanup the hugo config command 45ee8a7a @bep #6144
- Move the mount duplicate filter to the modules package 4b6c5eba @bep
- Allow overlap in module mounts edf9f0a3 @bep #6146
- Fix self-mounts on the main project 36220851 @bep #6143