Hue Gallery Prototype
Check out video of Hue Gallery in action on YouTube
Learn more about how Hue Gallery works in Net Magazine’s December 2016 issue.
$ git clone https://github.com/bpxl-labs/hue-gallery.git $ cd hue-gallery $ npm install $ npm start
- Implement an algorithm to get 3 brightest colors
- Convert RGB to CIE 1931 X,Y format for Philips Hue
- Give user control to select which room
- Improve UX for room selection
- Improve UX for initial bridge registration
- Add support for responsive images
- Save settings on a global or per-site basis
- Should Hue Gallery be broken out into its own Chrome extension?
- What sites should it initially support?
- How do we handle more than one image in viewport?
- How do we handle lightbox-style components?