Exploratory testing assistant for Chrome and Firefox. Adds common problematic values and edge cases to the context menu (right-click) for editable elements, so you can keep them handy and access them easily during exploratory testing sessions.
- Convenient access to common boundaries and edge cases for exploratory testing
- Extend it with your own config files easily
- Works on input fields, text areas, content editable DIVs
- Works on multi-frame pages, but only if they are from the same domain
- Works in Chrome and Firefox
- Tiny overhead per page (<1k), no 3rd party library dependencies, completely passive, so it does not interfere with your web app execution in any way
After installation, just right-click on any editable item on the page and you'll see a Bug Magnet submenu. Click an item there, and it will be inserted into the editable field.
- What's new in the latest version?
- How to install and use BugMagnet?
- How to contribute or support development?
- How to customise menus?
- Developer Guide
- Resources about edge cases in BugMagnet menus.
Magnet icon from Woothemes Ultimate Icon Set by Nishan Sothilingam