- Convert movies to MP4 format playable on Apple TV (does not allow multiple conversions in parallel)
- Can convert multiple files and/or folders in one batch
- Can optionally fetch movie metadata from IMDB (check apple-tv-converter's documentation on how to do this)
- Requires rvm to be installed (apple-tv-converter requires ruby v1.9 and the system ruby is v1.8, will try to make it work in v1.8 later)
- Requires ffmpeg to be installed for the conversion process (recommended installation via Homebrew)
Everything else that's necessary should already be bundled in the workflow (hence the ~11Mb).
First, select one or more files or folders either in Finder or Path Finder, and then use the
atc keyword on Alfred 2 to start the conversion
Use the keyword
atc status to get a status report for the conversion in a Large Type message
Use the keyword
atc cancel to cancel the conversion. Note: no cleanup is made, and a partly converted file will be left on the directory
Copyright (c) 2013 Pedro Rodrigues firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.