Some concrete suggestions:
1. Add goroutine state (waiting, runnable, syscall) as comment in debug more and/or as
top frame (so that all waiting goroutines converge in a single "Waiting" block
in svg graph.
2. Add "created by" line in debug mode.
3. Dedup stacks, there can be thousands of equal stacks.
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
which debug mode do you target? Do you target to add additional display debug mode?
* debug=1 doesn't show each goroutine state or created-by info, but collapses the equal
stacks into a group.
* debug=2 shows each goroutine's state and created-by info along with function arguments.
You are right, I've missed debug=2 mode.
So the only potential addition is 1.
I wanted to check how it would look like, but it turned out that pprof does not support
goroutine profiles. That's something to fix.