Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Go Issue Tracker Labels
The meanings of our the our labels in the issue tracker.
- Builders - something involving the Go continuous build/test system.
- DevExp - issues involving Developer Experience Working Group's participation.
- Documentation - issues involving documentation text only (no code).
- early-in-cycle - Should be fixed early in the release cycle.
- Go2 - can't be done until a hypothetical Go 2
GoCommand - impacts the
- HelpWanted - we would like help on this issue. This label is used haphazardly. In general we want help on all issues.
- IDE - This label is used to mark issues that affect code editors for Go.
- NeedsFix - See https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/HandlingIssues
- NeedsDecision - See https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/HandlingIssues
- NeedsInvestigation - See https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/HandlingIssues
- Performance - involving performance optimization (no functionality changes).
- Proposal- - see https://github.com/golang/proposal
- ReleaseBlocker - Has a release milestone, and must be fixed for that release.
- WaitingForInfo - issue is not actionable because of missing required information, which needs to be provided.
TODO: finish the rest
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.