Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
In addition to the resources available at golang.org there are a range of community-driven initiatives:
- The Little Go Book
- Exercism.io - Go - Online code exercises for Go for practice and mentorship.
- EXLskills - A$AP Learn Go - Fast-paced free and open course for getting going with Go
- Learn Go in an Hour - Video 2015-02-15
- Learning to Program in Go, a multi-part video training class.
- Learn Go with Tests - An introduction to Go using a TDD approach.
- Pluralsight Classes for Go - A growing collection of (paid) online classes.
- Ardan Labs Training - Commercial, live instruction for Go programming.
- O'Reilly Go Fundamentals - Video learning path for Go programming.
- Go By Example provides a series of annotated code snippets.
- Learn Go in Y minutes is a top-to-bottom walk-through of the language.
- Workshop-Go - Startup Slam Go Workshop - examples and slides.
- Go Fragments - A collection of annotated Go code examples.
- 50 Shades of Go: Traps, Gotchas, Common Mistakes for New Golang Devs
- Free Go Language Workshop Framework Training is running regular free BYOD workshops in London, UK
- GoingGo.net - A collection of videos and articles for learning Go.
- Golang Tutorials - A free online class.
- Rob Pike's 2011 three day course - Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 (links are broken, use the archived links from the wayback machine. Day 1, Day 2, Day 3)
- The Go Bridge Foundry - A member of the Bridge Foundry family, offering a complete set of free Go training materials with the goal of bringing Go to under-served communities.
- Golangbot - Tutorials to get started with programming in Go.
- Master Go - A paid online video course on Go for developers
- Learn to Create Web Applications using Go - A paid online video course and book about Web programming with Go
- Learn Go Programming - Weekly visual and concise tutorials for programming in Go.
- Gophercises - coding exercises for budding gophers
- Algorithms to Go - Texts about algorithms and Go, with plenty of code examples.
- Games With Go - Video series teaching programming fundamentals with game related projects.
- Go Language Tutorials - List of popular sites, blogs and tutorials for learning Go language.
- Golang Development Video Course - A growing list of videos focused purely on Go development.
- Go: The Complete Bootcamp Course - Step by step and intuitive explanations for every aspect of Go using animations (Paid)
- Learning Golang - TutorialEdge - A growing list of articles and courses on the fundamentals of Go.
Learning resources for specific topics:
- LearnConcurrency outlines a course of study of Go's concurrency model and patterns.
- LearnErrorHandling links to resources about error handling in Go.
- LearnTesting links to resources about testing in Go.
- LearnServerProgramming links to resources about server programming in Go.
- Hackr.io Golang Tutorials - Best Golang tutorials recommended by the programming community.