Copernicus aims to be a light weight windows desktop client for the Pi-Hole advertising-aware DNS/web server. As a simple tray application, it should be able to view the current stats, and also allow for a simple click to open the Pi-Hole admin panel. This project was created to learn how to create a simple application using the windows apis.
- Allow for viewing of stats in tray menu
- Allow for enable/disable stat pulling
- Simple one click to get to the dashboard
- Easy installer for end user
- Auto polling (every 5 minutes)
Right now the only dependency is ensuring that the MinGW with compiler is installed. You must be on a windows system to build, and this is a windows only program. Open an issue if you have trouble building the project.
- Install MSYS2 x86_64 from https://msys2.github.io/
- Restart all editors to load new environmental variables
makein the source folder to create an exe file