[GSCOLLECT-627] Fix README.md file.
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://gscollections.svn.services.gs.com/svnroot/gscollections-svn/trunk@24 d5c9223b-1aff-41ac-aadd-f810b4a99ac4
Loading branch information
1 changed file
and 3 deletions.
@@ -3,7 +3,7 @@
GS Collections is a collections framework for Java. It has JDK-compatible List, Set and Map implementations with a rich API and set of utility classes that work with any JDK compatible Collections, Arrays, Maps or Strings. The iteration protocol was inspired by the Smalltalk collection framework.
Version 1.](https://github.com/downloads/goldmansachs/gs-collections/gs-collections-1. 1.0 1.0.zip)
Version 1.](https://github.com/downloads/goldmansachs/gs-collections/gs-collections-1. 2.0 2.0.zip)
## Quick Example
@@ -16,6 +16,7 @@ System.out.println("Comma separated, sorted last names: " + sortedLastNames.make
Person.TO_LAST_NAME is defined as a constant Function in the Person class.
public static final Function< Person, String> TO_LAST_NAME = new Function<() Person, String>
@@ -46,11 +47,11 @@ We currently do all development in an internal Subversion repository and are not
### Why is Goldman Sachs open-sourcing GS Collections?
A few reasons:
* We believe that GS Collections offers a significant advantage over existing solutions. We hope others will benefit from it.
* We believe in the power of the technical community to help improve GS Collections.
* Technology is a huge part of what we do at Goldman Sachs. GS Collections exemplifies our commitment to technology.
* We use open source software in many of our operations. We have benefited from the work of others and we ’d like to give something back.
* We use open source software in many of our operations. We have benefited from the work of others and we 'd like to give something back.
### Does Goldman Sachs use GS Collections?
Yes, we use GS Collections in many of our internal applications.