Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
INSTALLATION & UX
- New, more user friendly installer for Windows
- Upnp support
- Hyperg and Docker problems are visible in GUI
- Results for single frame tasks will not be overwritten (number will be added to the result name instead).
- Restarting task now causes a duplicate of a task being created, instead of just changing the deadlines and resetting all subtasks
- Critical errors are now stored in separate, permanent log file
- Use GNT-like contract in testnet with wrapper (GNTW)
- Better management of Geth errors
- Information about tasks are dumped in separate thread
- Optimized the number of messages with information about tasks that are sent in the network
- Reduced the number of received and processed messages for starting task session.
- Async API requests from HyperG are now handled by Twisted, so requests are no longer lost under heavy strain).
- Additional message for resource sending to Concent FileTransferToken
- New time representation in messages
- New signing and serializing methods