Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Different, optimized cryptographic methods for message signing and serializing
- New additional settings for choosing providers based on their performance
- Possibility to define the number of samples per pixel in Blender scenes
- Improved verification metrics for comparing images
- More friendly CLI options results, eg. "golemcli res show" or "golemcli task subtasks"
- Modified runtime environment configurations
- GNT is converted to GNTB as soon as possible: in previous versions, GNT was automatically converted to GNTB when it was necessary, Ie. when a user was trying to add a new task. From now on, we'll be doing the conversion earlier, right when we have enough ETH to cover the gas price.
- Bugfixes & optimizations