Amino is library of basic utilities for robotics software. It covers mathematical and linear algebra routines, memory management, time-handling, and various utilities.
- Extensive support for SE(3) representations and operations, including velocities and derivatives
- Kinematic robot models as scene graphs / kinematic trees
- Visualization using OpenGL and POVRay
- Lightweight BLAS/LAPACK wrapper handling allocation
- O(1) Memory Region Allocator
git clone --recursive https://github.com/golems/amino.git cd amino && autoreconf -i
./configure && make && make install
See the INSTALL file and
./configure --help for details and dependencies.
- Manual, and