Reflex is a package for real-time robot control. It includes the following:
- Workspace (Cartesian) Control for Robot Arms
- Generates kinematics code in C from URDF
- Linear Quadratic Gaussian Control and Estimation
- Compute optimal Kalman/LQR gains
- Discrete Kalman Filter
- Extended Kalman Filter
- Continuous Kalman-Bucy Filter
- LQR Controller
./configure && make && make install
See the INSTALL file for details.
- To generate code from URDF, see ./scripts/rfx-urdfc. Basic usage is
rfx-urdfc myrobot.urdf. For details, do
The rfx-trajgen program will covert a set of waypoints to a dense
man rfx-trajgen for details.
The rfx-camcal program will find a camera transform based on corresponding camera and forward-kinematic pose estimates.
See the file cartpend.c for an example of how to do LQG filtering and control.