Implements the CouchDB API for twisted.
Release Notes v0.3
- Support bound and non-bound databases in class ChangeNotifier
- Tests will run even if the admin party is closed in the system-wide couchdb configuration
- Added support for CouchDB 1.1.0.
- Added test cases against real CouchDB instance.
- Upgraded client interface to reflect CouchDB API changes (count -> limit). The changes occurred in CouchDB 0.8 -> 0.9.
- Added CouchDB authentication support (supply username and password args when instantiating)
- Re-factored underlying HTTP transport to use Twisted Web Agent (will allow connection pooling in the future).
- Re-factored code into formal Python package. API compatible with old package layout.
- Fixed attachment handling so it returns the attachment instead of the owning document (dwb)
Release Notes (0.1->0.2)
- Updated CouchDB support up to version CouchDB 1.0.1
- Doesn't keep connections alive between requests.
This isn't under heavy maintenance by me, I only use a subset of the functionality and wrap the rest away in a non-portable internal library. Please fork and make it better.
For David's initial repo, see https://launchpad.net/paisley. David has asked me to make github the official repo since we're actively keeping it up with CouchDB version bumps.
testing buildbot integration