GoodData CL Change Log
- Removed deprecated command line arguments for the FTP host and port. The WebDAV endpoint is discovered at runtime via the REST API.
- Authentication handling updated to be forward compatible with API change in the upcoming GoodData platform release 41 (~ end of October)
Note: By accident, the released build of 1.1.9-beta errorneously reports version 1.1.8, sorry about that
- Fixed error when using MySQL backend database running with binary logging turned on
- Fixed error loading data containing double-quote character from an external source
- Fixed error handling CRLF sequences in CSV files. IMPORTANT: If you run GoodData CL 1.1.4 to 1.1.6 on Windows, you really need to upgrade!
- Google Analytics Connector: support for incremental data loading with overlapped dates
- Fixed invalid "odd quote character" error if the 4096th character is an escaped double-quote + test added
- Non-closed quotes in a CSV file were silently accepted, the tool returns an error now
- Fixed CSV parsing bugs with the sequence and with missing end lines.
- Respect the TMPDIR environment variable instead of blindly using /tmp (Unix only)
- Google Analytics Connector: Handle "(others)" value of ga:date gracefully
- Documentation improvements
- Several CSV escaping issues fixed by replacing the CSV parser
- Fixed "table deleted_ids exists" error when the tool was re-run after a certain type of interruption
- CSV connector accepts tabulator as a separator character (use "\t" separator in the LoadCsv statement)
- Fixed ExecuteReports command
- HTTP proxy can be specified by -Dhttp.proxyHost and -Dhttp.proxyPort command line options (originally ignored by the underlying Jakarta HTTP client)