The GoodData Java SDK encapsulates the REST API of the GoodData Platform. The first version was implemented during the All Data Hackathon April 10 - 11 2014. It is free and open-source software provided "as-is" under the BSD License as an official project by GoodData Corporation.
The GoodData Java SDK is available in Maven Central Repository, to use it from Maven add to
<dependency> <groupId>com.gooddata</groupId> <artifactId>gooddata-java</artifactId> <version>2.30.0</version> </dependency>
The GoodData Java SDK uses:
- the GoodData HTTP client version 0.9.3 or later
- the Apache HTTP Client version 4.5 or later (for white-labeled domains at least version 4.3.2 is required)
- the Spring Framework version 4.3.*
- the Jackson JSON Processor version 2.8.*
- the Java Development Kit (JDK) version 8 or later
Build the library with
mvn package, see the
Testing page for different testing methods.