GoodData API Ruby wrapper and CLI
A convenient Ruby wrapper around the GoodData RESTful API. The gem comes in two flavors. It has a CLI client and it is a library which you can integrate into your application.
The best documentation for the GoodData API can be found using these resources:
If you are using bundler, add
If you are using gems just
gem install gooddata
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself we can ignore when we pull)
rake testand make sure all tests pass
rake copand make sure you did not introduce any new coding rules issues
- Send us a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Originally started by
Actively developed and maintained by
- Tomas Korcak [ email@example.com / @korczis ]
- Tomas Svarovsky [ firstname.lastname@example.org / @fluke777 ]
For full contributor info see contributors page.
Special thanks to
Copyright (c) 2010 - 2015 GoodData Corporation and Thomas Watson Steen. See LICENSE for details.