GoodData API Ruby wrapper and CLI
A convenient Ruby wrapper around the GoodData RESTful API. The gem comes in two flavors. It has a CLI client and it is a library which you can integrate into your application.
The best documentation for the GoodData API can be found using these resources:
If you are using bundler. Add
If you are using gems just
gem install gooddata
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself we can ignore when we pull)
rake testand make sure all tests passes
rake copand make sure you did not introduced any new coding rules issues
- Send us a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Project is now actively developed and maintained by following folks
- Tomas Korcak [firstname.lastname@example.org / @korczis]
- Tomas Svarovsky [email@example.com / @fluke777]
- Patrick McConlogue
- Petr Cvengros
Copyright (c) 2010 - 2014 GoodData Corporation and Thomas Watson Steen. See LICENSE for details.