GoodData API Ruby wrapper and CLI
A convenient Ruby wrapper around the GoodData RESTful API. The gem comes in two flavors. It has a CLI client and it is a library which you can integrate into your application.
The best documentation for the GoodData API can be found using these resources:
Feel free to check out the GoodData community website if you have any questions about the GoodData Analytics platform, our API, or this library.
If you are using bundler, add
If you are using gems just
gem install gooddata
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself we can ignore when we pull)
rake testand make sure all tests pass
rake copand make sure you did not introduce any new coding rules issues
- Send us a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
See our contribution guidelines.
Originally started by
Actively developed and maintained by
- Jan Zdráhal [ mailto:email@example.com ]
- Jakub Mahnert [ mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ]
- Petr Gaďorek [ mailto:email@example.com ]
- Tomas Korcak [ mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org / @korczis ]
- Tomas Svarovsky [ mailto:email@example.com / @fluke777 ]
- Patrick McConlogue
- Petr Cvengros
For full contributor info see contributors page.
Special thanks to
Copyright (c) 2010 - 2018 GoodData Corporation and Thomas Watson Steen. See LICENSE for details.