- highlight 7 A command-line tool to filter text and highlight the output.
- nowrap 3 A command-line utility to truncate (possibly highlighted) text to the terminal width.
- cppmem 2 totally unofficial git repo containing sources for the CppMem tool available at http://svr-pes20-cppmem.cl.cam.ac.uk/cppmem/help.html and discussed in the Batty et al. paper at POPL 2011 (http://ww…
- braid 1 Simple tool to help track git and svn vendor branches in a git repository
- pipe2pastebin 1 a tool that uploads text/files to codetrunk.com