Welcome to My Sublime Text 2 Set Up
For years I loved and used Emacs and could not move to any other editor because of lack of the configuration and customization (for my taste). For one, they never provides the key-bindings I loved or a easy to develop in plug-in system.
Then, I found Sublime Text 2. A completely customizable editor allowing you to easily modify all default behaviours so that they suit your editing style.
Here is hopping I can build on the work of sublemacspro, and other plug-ins and get me an editor I want.
- Install Package Control
- Add this git repository as a channel
- Use "Package Control: Install"
Installing the following packages will probably generate conflicts dues to the plug-in commands named the same.
Ctrl-is used a modmap modifier for most features that have been remapped.
The following features were adapted from various plug-ins:
A number of key-bindings of sublemacspro were removed
- Ctrl-r and Ctrl-s were remapped to search. Ctrl-r is now used to pull up symbols.
- Kill line, region ... with kill ring using M-w, C-w, C-y
- Yank with free choice from kill ring using fancy overlay: Just press C-Y to access the kill ring and search for your last copy and paste.
- Rectangular cut and insert using C-x r t and C-x r d*
- Find file at point M-x f f a p opens the file your current cursor points to
- Automatic mode detection like it's done in Emacs using prefixes -*- c++ -*-
Probably more random Emacs goodness.
Authors and Contributors
- Authors of sublemacspro