Notify Me! Sample App (Solution Code)
The Notify Me! app delivers a notification in response to a button click. The notification has the ability to update itself with a picture as well as cancel itself using notification actions.
For this app you should be familiar with:
- Creating and running apps in Android Studio.
- Receiving Broadcast Intents in a Broadcast Receiver.
- Creating a Notification with the Notification Builder.
- Updating and Canceling Notifications.
- Using PendingIntents to respond to Notification Actions.
- Download and open the app in Android Studio.
Copyright 2016 Google, Inc.
Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.