TabExperiment - Solution Code
App that demonstrates how to build navigation with tabs and swipe views.
This app created from the Tab Activity template shows tabs for navigation and displays different content (different fragments) for each tab.
You need to know:
- How to open, build, and run apps with Android Studio.
- Handling a button click.
- Displaying a toast message.
- Creating and editing UI elements using the Layout Editor.
- Entering XML code directly using the Layout Editor.
- Accessing UI elements from Java code.
- Adding menu items and icons to the options menu in the app bar.
- Download the code.
- Open the code in Android Studio.
- Run the app.
Copyright 2016 Google, Inc.
Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.