This is a collection of xcconfig files that we've found really useful, particularly for cross-platform targets. Enjoy!
- Architecture: Defines archs appropriate for all Apple platforms
- Bitcode: Enables Bitcode for platforms that support it
- CodeSigning: Reasonable defaults for code signing
- CompilerFeatures: Optimizations and typical default options for all compilers
- CompilerWarnings: Default set of warnings for all compilers
- LinkerFeatures: Set of standard linker flags for all Apple Platforms
- Targets/Target: base target definitions useful for all target types
- Targets/AppTarget: base target definitions useful for application targets
- Targets/iOS-App: base definitions for iOS apps
- Targets/OSX-App: base definitions for OSX apps
- Targets/tvOS-App: base definitions for tvOS apps
- Targets/XCTest: base for XCTest target
- Targets/Framework: base for framework targets
- Targets/StaticLibrary: base for static lib targets
Don't forget to explicitly delete all default target-level settings. If there are any you want to perserve, migrate them into a per-target xcconfig. From there, include the files you need like this:
// MyTarget.xcconfig #include "Bitcode.xcconfig" #include "Targets/Framework.xcconfig" // specialized settings go here... GCC_OPTIMIZATION_LEVEL = s // optimize build configurations (doesn't optimize debug by default)
We would love to see any and all feedback you have, issues you run into, or pull-requests you graciously open. This project is intended to be a safe, welcoming space for collaboration, and contributors are expected to adhere to the Contributor Covenant code of conduct.
The project is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.