👋 Welcome to the Google Pay organization
The Google Pay API enables fast, simple checkout within your apps and websites, and gives you convenient access to hundreds of millions of cards saved to Google Accounts worldwide.
Get started with Google Pay
To learn more about Google Pay, see https://developers.google.com/pay/api
The Google Pay organization has a number of repositories, some important ones include:
- android-quickstart: Google Pay API sample application for Android. Have a look here for an Android integration.
- compose-pay-button: An Android library that provides a Jetpack Compose wrapper on top of the Google Pay Button API.
- flutter-plugin: A plugin to add payments to your Flutter application. See here for more details.
- google-pay-button: Google Pay button - React, Angular, and custom element.
- pay-server-demos: Google Pay with various Payments Service Providers (PSPs).
- react-native-make-payment: React Native library for making native payments.