ced - A C++ code editor
This is not an official Google product.
A text editor exploring ideas around editing and optimizing C++ codebases. It's still very much in development, and will most likely destroy your files. Use at your own risk.
- Support other than C++ editing (allow configuration of collaborator set based on file extension)
- Proper editing:
copy/paste, multicursor, etc...
- Update woot.h to allow multiple consecutive ID's to be stored on the same AVL leaf node - this should allow large file editing
- Implement collaborative editing
Implement TextMate theme & language support
- Optimize optimize optimize
Struct/class size annotations (where are the cache lines, how big is this class, etc)
- clang-tidy integration
- Multi-file editing/navigation
- GUI mode for Linux, Mac, Windows
- Macro support - perhaps via Lua
- Out-of-process collaborators (via gRPC)
- Template files for projects
- Project configuration discovery: source control, build system, etc... should be auto-discovered and used
- pip install lxml
- opengl headers