End-To-End is a crypto library to encrypt, decrypt, digital sign, and verify signed messages (implementing OpenPGP and OTR).
We're releasing this library to enable community review.
For more background, please see our blog post.
A few projects have been built on top of this library, to list a few:
- E2EMail - A Gmail client that exchanges OpenPGP mail.
- Freedom JS - A framework for building peer-to-peer (P2P) web apps.
- uProxy - A browser extension that lets users share their internet connection.
- Google End-to-End Extension - Google End-to-End Chrome Extension (not ready for general use).
- Yahoo End-to-End Extension - A fork of Google's End-to-End for Yahoo mail.