This is an old version. Please go here to get the latest version.
This is the first real update to GAPSTool in several years. Hurray!
- GAPSTool will now log details about the machine it's being run on, and about the user running it.
- It will check that the user's domain matches the machine's domain. If they don't match, it causes GAPS to fail, so GAPSTool will show an error.
- The GAPS service's authorization logs (aka 'Identity') are now captured in the GAPSTool report. This helps troubleshoot authorization and connection issues (those usually show up as error 0x6 in the GAPS logs).
- There's an x64 version. If your system doesn't support 32-bit executables for some reason, you can use gapstool_x64.exe.
- Some typos and textual errors fixed.
- Significant cleanup. The code is more uniformly formatted now.
- A lot of repetitive code was moved to separate methods.
- A build script was created (build.bat) to make it easier to create the EXEs.
Please open an issue if you encounter any problems.