- same filename for input and output now works (#20),
- various compilation issues were fixed (#12, #14),
- fixed a crash on Windows due to usage of uninitialized memory (#23),
- 64-bit binaries for Windows are now released.
Note that this release fixes a bug that resulted in crashes due to invalid memory access patterns.
- fixed #1, which caused some viewers to be unable to open generated JPEGs,
- made a working build system for Windows.
Binaries enclosed here are statically linked with all their dependencies, but not necessarily with the C library.