What is Lullaby?
Lullaby is a collection of C++ libraries designed to help teams develop virtual and augmented reality experiences.
- High-performance C++ libraries designed for building VR/AR apps.
- Support for full 3D VR environments, including geometric worlds, panoramic images, and spatial audio.
- Entity-Component-System architecture for efficient runtime performance.
- Data-driven development tools for quick iteration.
- Common set of widgets (eg. images, labels, buttons, reticle, etc.) for UI development.
- Material VR: Widgets (eg. images, labels, buttons, reticle, etc.) for building VR UIs.
- Animation system for fluid, responsive UIs and "living" environmental objects.
- Support for Cardboard/Daydream headsets and Daydream VR Controller.
- Java-based API for integration with existing Android applications.
- Used by multiple teams across Google incl: VR Home, Play Store, YouTube, Play Movies, and Earth.
- Multiplatform support: Android, iOS, Linux, and Windows.
The release of Lullaby is still very much a work-in-progress. Your patience is appreciated while we work on porting our internal libraries, build processes and docs externally.
We are unable to take your pull requests at this time, but are working on fixing that.
This is not an official Google product.