Please sign in to comment.
Update status icon even for Windows Store Apps.
On Windows 10 and later, Windows Store Apps can run in a window mode, and IME status icons on the notification area are expected to be updated. This means that we have to initialize and update status icon via LanguageBar API even for Windows Store Apps. For the simplicity, with this CL, we start initializing and updating status icons on LauguageBar even in immersive mode on Windows 8/8.1. This can introduce some unnecessary overhead for those platforms but basically no user-visible change should happen on Windows 8/8.1. This CL also makes sure to update LanguageBar when ITfThreadMgrEventSink::OnSetFocus is called. This has not been obvious in desktop apps but for Store Apps the lack of force update of LanguageBar in ITfThreadMgrEventSink::OnSetFocus results in a stale icon state on the language bar, which is so confusing. Closes #350. BUG=#350 TEST=manually done REF_BUG=24593171,24793812 REF_CL=104530061,105271317,105271439,105279539,105283782
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 111 additions and 62 deletions.
- +1 −1 src/mozc_version_template.txt
- +4 −0 src/win32/tip/tip_lang_bar.cc
- +3 −0 src/win32/tip/tip_lang_bar.h
- +10 −9 src/win32/tip/tip_text_service.cc
- +5 −0 src/win32/tip/tip_text_service.h
- +85 −3 src/win32/tip/tip_ui_handler.cc
- +2 −0 src/win32/tip/tip_ui_handler.h
- +1 −49 src/win32/tip/tip_ui_handler_conventional.cc