Please sign in to comment.
Cloned from CL 251456914 by 'g4 patch'.
Original change by cpovirk@cpovirk:rosie251284456-0055_Rosie:31511:citc on 2019/06/04 09:48:27. Update to Truth 0.45, and address deprecations. Renames may include: - containsAllOf => containsAtLeast - containsAllIn => containsAtLeastElementsIn - isSameAs => isSameInstanceAs - isOrdered => isInOrder - isStrictlyOrdered => isInStrictOrder The other major change is to change custom subjects to extend raw Subject instead of supplying type parameters. The type parameters are being removed from Subject. This CL will temporarily produce rawtypes warnings, which will go away when I remove the type parameters (as soon as this batch of CLs is submitted). Some CLs in this batch also migrate calls away from actualAsString(). Its literal replacement is `"<" + actual + ">"` (unless an object overrides actualCustomStringRepresentation()), but usually I've made a larger change, such as switching from an old-style "Not true that..." failure message to one generated with the Fact API. In that case, the new code usually contains a direct reference to this.actual (a field that I occasionally had to create). Another larger change I sometimes made is to switch from a manual check-and-fail approach to instead use check(...). And sometimes I just remove a withMessage() call that's no longer necessary now that the code uses check(...), or I introduce a check(...) call. (An assertion made with check(...) automatically includes the actual value from the original subject, so there's no need to set it again with withMessage().) Finally, there's one CL in this batch in which I migrate a Correspondence subclass to instead use Correspondence.from. END_PUBLIC If this is too many changes at once, let me know, and I can split it up and/or explain further. In the past, I've erred on the side of sending separate CLs for each change, which has required some owners to manually reapply each one, so now I'm trying this way. Thanks again for your patience. There is an outside chance that this will be the last CL I send you before Truth 1.0 -- but certainly no promises :) More information: Renames:    Removing type parameters:  Migration from old fail*(...) methods to new ones and to check(...):  Changes that replace assert*(...) with introduce check(...):  Correspondence subclass to Correspondence.from:  Tested: TAP --sample ran all affected tests and none failed  ------------- Created by MOE: https://github.com/google/moe MOE_MIGRATED_REVID=251921007
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 253 additions and 287 deletions.
- +2 −2 gradle/buildSrc/gradle/dependency-locks/testCompile.lockfile
- +2 −2 gradle/buildSrc/gradle/dependency-locks/testCompileClasspath.lockfile
- +2 −2 gradle/buildSrc/gradle/dependency-locks/testRuntimeClasspath.lockfile
- +12 −14 gradle/core/gradle/dependency-locks/compile.lockfile
- +12 −14 gradle/core/gradle/dependency-locks/compileClasspath.lockfile
- +12 −14 gradle/core/gradle/dependency-locks/runtimeClasspath.lockfile
- +14 −16 gradle/core/gradle/dependency-locks/testCompile.lockfile
- +14 −16 gradle/core/gradle/dependency-locks/testCompileClasspath.lockfile
- +14 −16 gradle/core/gradle/dependency-locks/testRuntimeClasspath.lockfile
- +2 −2 gradle/dependencies.gradle
- +1 −1 gradle/gradle/dependency-locks/buildscript-classpath.lockfile
- +14 −16 gradle/proxy/gradle/dependency-locks/testCompile.lockfile
- +14 −16 gradle/proxy/gradle/dependency-locks/testCompileClasspath.lockfile
- +14 −16 gradle/proxy/gradle/dependency-locks/testRuntimeClasspath.lockfile
- +12 −14 gradle/services/backend/gradle/dependency-locks/runtimeClasspath.lockfile
- +12 −14 gradle/services/default/gradle/dependency-locks/runtimeClasspath.lockfile
- +12 −14 gradle/services/pubapi/gradle/dependency-locks/runtimeClasspath.lockfile
- +12 −14 gradle/services/tools/gradle/dependency-locks/runtimeClasspath.lockfile
- +14 −16 gradle/util/gradle/dependency-locks/testCompile.lockfile
- +14 −16 gradle/util/gradle/dependency-locks/testCompileClasspath.lockfile
- +14 −16 gradle/util/gradle/dependency-locks/testRuntimeClasspath.lockfile
- +6 −6 java/google/registry/repositories.bzl
- +1 −1 javatests/google/registry/model/EntityClassesTest.java
- +14 −20 javatests/google/registry/testing/AbstractEppResourceSubject.java
- +1 −1 javatests/google/registry/testing/EppExceptionSubject.java
- +1 −1 javatests/google/registry/testing/EppMetricSubject.java
- +6 −2 javatests/google/registry/testing/HistoryEntrySubject.java
- +1 −1 javatests/google/registry/testing/LogsSubject.java
- +2 −2 javatests/google/registry/testing/TruthChainer.java
- +1 −1 javatests/google/registry/tools/GtechToolTest.java
- +1 −1 javatests/google/registry/tools/RegistryToolTest.java
Oops, something went wrong.