These samples demonstrate how to use the Oboe library:
- hello-oboe: creates an output (playback) stream and plays a sine wave when you tap the screen
- RhythmGame: A simple rhythm game where you copy the clap patterns you hear by tapping on the screen
- MegaDrone: A one hundred oscillator synthesizer, demonstrates low latency and CPU performance
- LiveEffect: loops audio from input stream to output stream to demonstrate duplex capability
- Android device or emulator running API 16 (Jelly Bean) or above
- Android SDK 26
- NDK r17 or above
- Android Studio 2.3.0+
- Install Android Studio
- Import the sample project into Android Studio
- File -> New -> Import Project
- Browse to oboe/samples/build.gradle
- Click "OK"
- Click Run, click on the sample you wish to run
If you've found an error in these samples, please file an issue.
Copyright 2017 Google, Inc.
Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.