Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Ensure admin bar menu shows as expected for single posts when on a staging or development environment mirroring real posts, and ensure the menu is shown for the correct single post. See #61.
- Fix URL matches for http and https variations in Analytics and AdSense modules. See #60.
- Fix console error on settings page while checking for existing analytics tag. See #59.
- Enhance Travis-CI build matrix to test against oldest and newest supported WordPress versions. See #45.
composer.json. Props ataylorme, TangRufus. See #38.
- Ensure domain sent for reporting is consistent by trimming any trailing slashes. See #23.
- Fix PHP 7+ compatibility warnings by removing unused
phpseclib/phpseclibdependency. Props sviluppomania. See #21.
- Remove translation file generator from build process and the @wordpress/babel-plugin-makepot package. See #17.
- Fix analytics setup flow empty render for accounts with only shared properties or views. See #11.
- Check if
LOGGED_IN_SALTare defined before using it, to account for some environments such as local ones. Props jphorn. See #7.
- Fix PHP notices being thrown on AMP reader mode when Analytics or Tag Manager snippet is not inserted. Props amitmalewar. See #5.